Complaints about us
If you are unhappy with our service or decision and would like to make a complaint, please contact us.
Unhappy with our service
We are committed to ensuring the best service possible and access for all clients. We take all complaints seriously about our decisions and actions, including officer conduct.
- actively encourage feedback about how we carry out our core complaints function
- take a client-focused approach to how we deal with complaints about our services
- accept complaints about our services orally or in writing
- use complaints about our services to improve our business processes.
For more information about the service we aim to provide, see our Service Charter
Unhappy with our decision?
If you disagree with a decision we have made about your complaint, you should discuss the matter with the person who made the decision. If you remain dissatisfied, you can ask us to review the decision. A request for a review should be submitted in writing within three months from the date we advise you of our decision.
The review will be conducted by a senior officer who was not involved in the original investigation of your complaint. The review will consider:
- the process adopted by the investigating officer and whether it was fair and adequate to address all the complaint issues you raised
- the merit of the officer's conclusions and whether they were properly explained to you.